Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions says a scholar. Our faculty is of the highest caliber. Our full time professors have extensive experience in the classrooms and in research. A good percentage holds Ph.Ds. and many are practicing professionals in their fields. Every faculty member in this college has requisite years of experience needed as a part of their illustrious courses. As an student, our professor will know you by name and be available to help you with your studies.
Most of the faculty members, here are engaged in research and publish their research work in the reputed national/international journals regularly. We organize regular research seminars where one or the other faculty member reports about his research work or speaks on a topic of general interest. There is an active role of the faculty in all the activities of the college and it has given us best results continuously.
|1) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (G.N.M.)||3 Years||12th Passed or equivalent|
|2) Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife/ Mahila Swasthya Worker Course (A.N.M.)||2 Years||12th Passed or equivalent|
|3) Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician Course||2 Years||12th Passed or equivalent|
|4) Diploma in Optometry Course||2 Years||12th Passed or equivalent|
ADMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Minimum Education Eligibility Criteria for Admission to GNM & A.N.M.
* 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable
* Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
* Registered ANM
* 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
* 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
* Selection of candidate’s should base on written and oral interview performance.
2. How to Apply
The Prospectus can be obtained from
School of Nursing & Paramedical Institute
E-Mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: We can be contacted on following numbers:
| FOR NURSING – 9760876757
| FOR PARAMEDICAL – 9639357237
| FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSE ONLY – 8957020242, 9927610784