WHAT WE DO
- Christian hospital Kasganj is a 180-bedded charitable secondary care hospital in Kasganj District of Uttar Pradesh. The hospital started out just as a small dispensary by the dedicated missionaries from the Presbyterian Church USA as early as 1922. The hospital however has grown enormously since then, is spread over a land of 6.25 acres and is now intended to meet the health needs predominantly of Kasganj District catering to 715 villages with a population of more than 1.5 million and also the nearby districts.
- The General hospital offers the services in the areas of – Emergency, Child Health, Maternity, Laboratory, X-ray and Ultrasound, Pharmacy, ICU and NICU, Dental, Outpatient & In-patient services.
- The hospital also offers specialised healthcare in eye conditions and diseases through Eye Hospital, a secondary care set up of Christian Hospital Kasganj. More than 60 percent of the services are provided free or at subsidies.
- The hospital also offers training programs which are recognised by UP State Medical faculty Lucknow and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- The hospital reaches to the most needy communities through outreach programs.